To deploy a DataPage on your web site (or WAP site for Mobile Forms):
- Select your desired DataPage in DataPages view and click on the toolbar. This brings up the DataPage Deploy dialog.
- Check Enable external access to this DataPage if it is not already checked.
- Select a Deployment model. To do this, select the desired Method from the dropdown field and then click on the desired Type.
- Set up Security Settings. To encrypt the DataPage, select the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) option. Check the “Block non-secure connections” box for additional control over end-user access to your DataPage.The Deploy Code area contains your deploy code with desired options. You must copy and paste this code to your web or WAP page. Click Copy to Clipboard. The deploy code is now in your computer's clipboard memory and is ready to be pasted.
- Open the source file of your destination page in your desired HTML or WML editor. Ensure that you are working with code and not your editors WYSIWYG view.
- Move your cursor to the desired area of the page and paste the deploy code using the CTRL-V keyboard function or Paste option of your editor's Edit menu.
- Save the source file and upload it to your server. The page is ready for access
|For your deployed DataPage to work your web page must be served by a web server. The DataPage will not work correctly if you view the page in a browser window when it is located on your own computer. The address bar of your browser should start with HTTP or HTTPS and not FILE, FTP, or a drive name.|
Caspio Bridge DataPage Deploy Models:
- Standard – Use the Standard deployment model for html, php, asp and other web pages.
- Dot Net – Use the Dot Net deployment model for aspx, C# and VB.Net pages only.
- Direct from Caspio
- URL – A URL is the quickest way to present a DataPage. Just give your users the URL of your DataPage. When they open the URL in their browser, your DataPage will automatically load. Use DataPage headers and footers to give your DataPages a softer, more customized look.
- iFrame – Displaying your DataPage in an in-line or floating frame on your web page provides more design flexibility than traditional frames. You must specify the in-line frame width and height for the DataPage to display properly.
- Traditional frame – Presenting your DataPage in a frame gives you design flexibility, since the surrounding frames can contain all the necessary graphics and layouts. Copy the frame tag and insert it into the frameset of your site.
- Server-side (SEO) – By enabling the Server-side (SEO) deployment method, you are allowing search engines to crawl the contents of your DataPage. The server-side deployment model can only be activated for HTML DataPages and Search and Report DataPages with pre-defined criteria.
- php – use this model for PHP host pages.
- asp – use this model for ASP host pages.
- aspx – use this model for ASP.NET host pages coded in C#.