If you haven't already, request the Classified Ads app and Caspio Support will load it into your account. Once loaded, follow the below instructions to customize and deploy your app.
- If you're not already familiar with Caspio Bridge, please watch our video tutorials.
- Deploy all DataPages to your own web pages using “Embedded” deployment.
- The application’s default admin login is email@example.com with password “admin”.
- Replace your own admin/user information and passwords in this table:
- Table: SHARED_Admins
- Table: SHARED_Users
- In the Authentication wizard footer, replace the existing “Lost password” hyperlink (password.html) with your own page URL in these folders:
- DataPage Folder: CLA1_Users
- DataPage Folder: UAM1_Users – Do Not Delete
- Delete the sample data:
- Table: CLA1_Ads
- File Folder: CLA1, Shared
- If you would like to send automatic emails when records are received or updated, turn on automatic and notification emails.
- Add a "Logout" link somewhere in the site header or navigation. See how>>
- Customize the application as you wish, such as:
- Test all application interfaces, functions and navigation, and also confirm that the data is stored and managed to your preferences.
If you need help walking through this application, please request a project consultation.