If you haven't already, you must request the Vacation Requests app and Caspio support will load the app into your account.
Once the Business Directory application is loaded in your account, please follow the below instructions to customize and deploy your app.
- If you're not already familiar with Caspio Bridge, please watch our video tutorials.
- Deploy all DataPages to your own web pages using “Embedded” deployment.
- The application’s default admin login is email@example.com with password “admin”.
- Replace your own admin/user information and passwords in this table:
- Table: SHARED_Admins
- Table: SHARED_Users
- In the Authentication wizard footer, replace the existing “Lost password” hyperlink (password.html) with your own page URL in these folders:
- DataPage Folder: PTO1_Users
- DataPage Folder: UAM1_Users – Do Not Delete
- Delete the sample data:
- Table: PTO1_vacation_requests
- File Folder: Shared
- If you would like to send automatic emails when records are received or updated, turn on automatic and notification emails.
- Add a "Logout" link somewhere in the site header or navigation. See how>>
- Customize the application as you wish, such as:
- Test all application interfaces, functions and navigation, and also confirm that the data is stored and managed to your preferences.
If you need help walking through this application, please request a project consultation.