Exporting and Importing Localizations
Caspio Bridge Localizations can be exported to your local computer and imported back into your Caspio Bridge account. Use this when you need to send your localization files to a translation service.
The exported Localization is an XML file that can be edited in Microsoft Word, using a computer-aided translation tool if desired.
Caspio Bridge XML files are compressed in ZIP format for faster download. You can also compress your files before uploading them.
To export a Localization:
- In the Localizations view, click the Export button. This brings up the Localization Export Wizard.
- Place checks against the Localizations you wish to export, or check Select all to export all Localizations. Click Finish.
- Your browser prompts you to begin the file download. Select the Save option and place the file in your desired folder in your computer.
To import a Localization:
- In the Localizations view click the Import button. This brings up the Localization Import Wizard.
- Click the Browse button to locate and select the XML or ZIP file containing your Localization(s).
- Wait a few moments while your file is being uploaded to Caspio Bridge and analyzed. If the file is successfully uploaded and its format is recognized, you will see a list of Localization(s) found in your file. Select the Localizations you wish to import. A warning icon signifies a potential problem. Select each item and read the notes on the right and select from the actions provided. Click Finish.
- Review the report of your import. Click Close.