Exporting and Importing Styles
Caspio Bridge Styles can be exported to your local computer at any time, and imported back into your account whenever you need them. This is very helpful when you have a Style that you wish to share with other Caspio Bridge users.
Caspio Bridge Styles are compressed in ZIP format for faster download.
To export a Style:
- In the Styles view, click the Export button. This brings up the Style Export Wizard.
- Check the Styles you wish to export, or check Select all to export all Styles. Click Finish.
- Your browser prompts you to begin the file download. Select the Save option and place the file in your desired folder in your computer.
To import a Style:
- In the Styles view click the Import button. This brings up the Style Import Wizard.
- Click the Browse button to locate and select the Style or ZIP file containing your Style(s).
- Wait a few moments while your file is being uploaded to Caspio Bridge and analyzed. If the file is successfully uploaded and its format is recognized, you will see a list of Style(s) found in your file. Select the Styles you wish to import. A warning icon signifies a potential problem. Select each item and read the notes on the right and select from the actions provided. Click Finish.
- Next you will see a report of your import. Click Close.