May 17, 2017
This release includes bug fixes and minor enhancements for previously released features. It also includes the foundation for upcoming features.
- Lookup fields can now be included in Pivot reports rows and columns.
- When passing a Lookup field as a parameter, you can now choose its hidden Value or Display value.
List Data Types
- When creating criteria in search forms, now you can use “Match any” as an option for list fields.
- When rendering List values, you can now choose custom delimiters.
- List Data Types fields can now be added to a table without providing its Lookup value.
- Unique fields can now be configured as Radio Buttons or Cascading Radio Buttons in forms.
Some Caspio Bridge screens now contain short helpful videos for new users. Please let us know what you think about them.
|39781||DataPage Wizard and Rendered DataPages||Fixed email validation rules to ensure the proper presence of top level domain (TLD).|
|41801||Scheduled Tasks||Fixed issue with displaying the correct Next Run Time of tasks.|
|41964||View||Fixed issue with opening certain misconfigured views.|
|42049||DataPage Wizard||Fixed issue in form wizard displaying “On load” option in Advanced Tab under certain conditions.|
|42534||App Overview||Fixed issue with displaying the correct value for “Last modified” in App properties.|
|42769||Rendered DataPages||Fixed issue with the interactive sorting of tabular reports with grouping enabled under specific conditions.|
|43146||Rendered DataPages||Fixed issue with hiding Top positioned field labels when expected by a Rule.|
|43663||Fixed issue with the proper placement of Calculated and Formula fields in Bulk Notification emails.|
|43875||DataPage Wizard||Fixed issue with showing Authentication fields in picker in Acknowledgement and Notification emails when email format was changed.|
|44575||DataPage Wizard||Fixed issue in Y-axis range values when an old chart was upgraded.|
|44686||Rendered DataPages||Fixed issue on mobile browsers with scrollbars not showing for long dropdowns.|
Have a Feature Request?
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.