The Caspio Bridge 7.0.2 patch release includes the following performance improvements:
- Fixed Width Import – When importing fixed-width text files, users can now define the width for each field. The starting point of each field is automatically calculated, allowing you to accurately upload data in fixed-width format. Fields can be added and removed using the buttons at the top left.
- DataPage Revisions – DataPage Revisions now include a “Modified By” column to track the username of the internal user who modifies a DataPage.
- Date/Time sorting in cascading dropdowns now sort by date values instead of text.
- When enabled, auto-login across apps now functions regardless of whether Password type fields are used for authentication.
- Improved Report DataPage performance for large tables using the Equal comparison type.
- Password field values are no longer available as authenticated values in hidden virtual fields.
- When the DataPage limit is reached, users may now upload a DataPage using the Replace option.
- Number to Password data type conversions are now processed with accurate alert messages.
- Virtual checkbox fields can now receive parameters.
- Web Services API users can now upload data that contains parenthesis.
- Timestamp values can now be included in Submission Successful messages and automatic emails using parameters.
- Security enhancements to the Caspio Bridge administrative account login.
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.