The Caspio Bridge 7.0.1 patch release includes the following performance improvements:
- Chrome 10 Beta is now supported for Caspio Bridge account login.
- Text (255) to Password data type conversion is now allowed for fields actively used in authentication.
- New record passwords can now be set in Datasheet.
- Performance improvements for Report DataPages sorted by invisible fields.
- Added calculated field values in downloadable search results.
- Addressed issues with Distance Search Reports with pre-defined criteria.
- Enhanced alias name validation in View design.
- Cascading field setup in DataPage wizard no longer includes Text (64000) fields, as this data type is not supported for this feature.
- Addressed date format localization issues in Cascading dropdowns.
- Fixed import errors originating from empty tables in Microsoft Access import files.
- Addressed issues related to very large Views utilized in authentication.
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.