In Caspio bridge to create a Style Object , select Styles on the side bar, click New Style.
On the Define Style Settings screen, configure your Style. The elements are arranged in three Categories. Click to expand the category if collapsed:
- Forms/Details – This category lists all elements that appear on web forms, details pages, search forms, login forms, and Password Recovery forms.
- Results Page – This category lists all elements that appear on the results page of Search and Report DataPages.
- HTML Tags are the tags in your HTML blocks, headers and footers.
To edit the styling settings for a particular DataPage element, take these steps:
- Click the DataPage Element in the DataPage Element tree. All Element Types included in this element are listed on the right, along with their current settings.
- Click the Element Type in the list on the right. All settings that apply to this element type are configurable below.
You may choose to perform the following actions on this screen:
- Click Clear All to remove all style changes from this Style and start back at default.
- Click Clear to remove all styling from the currently selected Element Type and starting styling it from scratch.
- Click Reset to reset any changes you have made to the currently selected Element Type and restore previously saved settings.
- You can continue to perform edits in the Settings tab or go to the Source tab to customize each Element Type with an HTML code.Under Apply Style to DataPages section, you can check any DataPages you wish to apply this Style to. This lists all DataPages in your account that can be styled. Select the checkboxes next to the DataPages to which you wish to apply this particular Style. The name of the DataPage, the folder location of the DataPage, and the Style the DataPage currently uses are also displayed. Click Reset to reset any changes you have and restore previously saved settings.A few notes about this section:
- If you are creating or editing a Style within an App, all DataPages within the App are displayed.
- If you are creating or editing a Style in All Assets, all DataPages in your account are displayed.
In the pop-up screen, New Style, type in the name of the Style just created and click Finish.