If you experience issues signing into your Caspio Bridge account, check the below troubleshooting tips. Be sure to refer to our Service Status twitter feed for the latest updates.
Verify that your username and password are entered correctly and that the Caps Lock is not on.
Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Close all your browser windows.
- Open a new browser window and go to the Caspio homepage.
- Click on the “Customer Login” button in the upper-right corner.
Update Your Bookmarks
Previous bookmarked URLs (such as https://b4.caspio.com/modules/login) are no longer valid.
- Update your bookmarks to use the current login URL: https://pages.caspio.com/login.
- Otherwise, you can always go to the Caspio homepage and click on the “Customer Login” button in the upper-right corner.
Not an Admin User?
If you’re logging into Caspio Bridge as a user, click on “Not an Admin User” link in the login screen. You will be presented with three fields:
- Account ID
- User Name: The user account admin created for you
- Password: Password for this user
If you don’t remember your username or password, contact your account administrator.
To reset your password if you’re an admin user, go to https://pages.caspio.com/login/forgotpassword. If you’re not an admin user, contact your account administrator.
Getting “Caspio Bridge could not load at this time” Error?
You may receive this error if your account is locked due to certain number of unsuccessful login attempts made within a certain time. Caspio’s Lock-out Policy locks the account for 10 minutes if 5 unsuccessful attempts were made. Wait for 10 minutes, reset the password and then try to log in.