As of September 2013, Yahoo! terminated their free Maps Web Services, and as a result, Yahoo! map mashups are no longer supported.
If you are using Yahoo! Maps in your Caspio applications, we recommend you switch to Google Maps using the Map Mashup Version 7 for additional customization options:
- Multiple DataPages plotting on the same map
- Use different markers based on criteria
- Cluster icons for grouping overlapping markers
- Customizable information window
Note: Upgrading to Map Mashup Version 7 will require re-configuring your map.
If you prefer to stay with the older Google Maps API, you can quickly update your mashup in a few steps:
- Register your domain for a Google Maps API Key at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
- Update the following steps referenced in the Older Map Mashup Documentation:
- Make sure to change map type “Y” for Yahoo! to “G” for Google in all sections including the Details page.
- Replace the Yahoo deploy code with the Google deploy code (replace “YourKeyHere” with your API Key registered for your domain).