You can easily enable data download for your search results. It allows your users to download the results in a variety of formats.
- Edit your Report DataPage.
- Navigate to Results Page Options screen.
- In the Download Options section, select the PDF download option check box.
- In the File name field, provide the name for the downloaded PDF document. You can type your own name or add Parameters to customize the name.
- To configure PDF settings, click on the edit icon after you selected the PDF check box.
Additional notes about PDFs generated from details page of DataPages
· Editable fields are converted to display only fields. If you have custom form elements in an HTML block, they will not be converted to display only elements.
· Password, CAPTCHA, asterisks for required field label, hint icon are not showed in PDF.
· Value entered in a detail page will not be shown in the downloaded PDF if it is not saved.
· Unicode characters such as extended Latin characters, symbols, emoji or non-Latin characters may look different in the downloaded PDF
Note: The PDF download option is not available in some plans. Check our pricing page for details.