If you experience issues signing into your Caspio Bridge account, check the below troubleshooting tips. Be sure to refer to our Service Status twitter feed for the latest updates.
Verify that your CaspioID and Password are entered correctly and that the Caps Lock is not on.
Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Close all your browser windows.
- Open a new browser window and go to the Caspio homepage.
- Click on the Login button in the upper-right corner.
Update Your Bookmarks
Previous bookmarked URLs (such as https://b4.caspio.com/modules/login or https://pages.caspio.com/login) are no longer valid.
- Update your bookmarks to use the current login URL: https://id.caspio.com/.
- Otherwise, you can always go to the Caspio homepage and click on the Login button in the upper-right corner.
To reset your password, read this article: Forgot Your Password.
Getting “Caspio Bridge could not load at this time” Error?
You may receive this error if your account is locked due to certain number of unsuccessful login attempts made within a certain time. Caspio’s Lock-out Policy locks the account for 10 minutes if 5 unsuccessful attempts were made. Wait for 10 minutes, reset the password and then try to log in.