Groups management options are available for accounts that include more than one user.
Three built-in Groups are available in Caspio and additional custom groups can be added. Built-in groups are:
- Administrators group has full access to all objects in Caspio.
- App_Managers group has full access to all Applications definition objects but not any other object.
- Everyone group has permissions that are customizable by the administrators. It is applied to all users and whatever permissions available to Everyone is given to all users.
Steps for adding a new group to your account:
- On the top menu bar of Caspio, select Account > Access Permissions.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Click New Group.
- After providing a name and an optional description you can select as many users for this group as you wish. All permissions granted to the group are provided to its members.
- Once the Group is created, you can hover over the group name in the group listing screen and select Permissions to configure object permissions.