This release includes bug fixes and minor enhancements for previously released features. It also includes the foundation for upcoming features.
- Lookup fields can now be included in Pivot Table Reports rows and columns.
- When passing a Lookup field as a parameter, you can now choose its hidden value or display value.
List Data Types
- When creating criteria in search forms, now you can use “Match any” as an option for list fields.
- When rendering list values, you can now choose custom delimiters.
- List Data Type fields can now be added to a table without providing its Lookup value.
- Unique fields can now be configured as Radio Buttons or Cascading Radio Buttons in forms.
- Some screens now contain short helpful videos for new users (look for the “play” icon in the top right corner). Please let us know what you think about them.
|DataPage Wizard and Rendered DataPages
|Fixed email validation rules to ensure the proper presence of top level domain (TLD).
|Data Import/Export Tasks
|Fixed issue with displaying the correct Next Run Time of tasks.
|Fixed issue with opening certain misconfigured views.
|Fixed issue in form wizard displaying “On load” option in Advanced Tab under certain conditions.
|Fixed issue with displaying the correct value for “Last modified” in App properties.
|Fixed issue with the interactive sorting of tabular reports with grouping enabled under specific conditions.
|Fixed issue with hiding Top positioned field labels when expected by a Rule.
|Fixed issue with the proper placement of Calculated and Formula fields in Bulk Notification emails.
|Fixed issue with showing Authentication fields in picker in Acknowledgement and Notification emails when email format was changed.
|Fixed issue in Y-axis range values when an old chart was upgraded.
|Fixed issue on mobile browsers with scrollbars not showing for long dropdowns.
Have a Feature Request?
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.