This release includes a new asynchronous deployment method, enhancements for Triggered Actions, new supported parameters and data types in REST API as well as bug fixes.
New Asynchronous DataPage Deployment Method
We have overhauled the Embed, .NET and WordPress/Embed DataPages deployment methods for better performance and compatibility with the latest browsers. With the new deploy code, DataPages are rendered asynchronously, thus improving the overall load time of your web page.
Triggered Actions Enhancements
- To make conditional statements easier, we now pre-fill IF-THEN blocks with sample Logic and Action blocks.
- Recursive trigger calls and potential infinite loops are detected during validation.
- You can now Enable/Disable Triggered Actions while you are editing it. The new option is available from the top menu.
- Resetting a Triggered Action now reverts the changes to the last saved version of the trigger. In the previous release, it reverted the changes to the version user initially opened. A confirmation window is added to prevent accidental loss of work.
- Properties of Triggered Actions is enhanced to show all the tables it is referencing.
- Properties of Tables is enhanced to show all the Triggered Actions that refer to it.
REST API Enhancements
- List Data Types are now supported in Table design and Row manipulations methods (GET, PUT, POST). Thanks to this you can control the values of List Data Types in columns.
- New paging parameters such as page size and page number are available in GET Table/View Rows method. It returns several rows according to requested size.
- Files can be uploaded to the Files section which is available in All Assets and used in DataPages and Tables. You can also download previously uploaded files. With this enhancement, it is easier to manage large numbers of files.
|Fixed issue related to scrolling in Triggered Actions edit window.
|Fixed new DataPage creation issue if no permission granted for editing Localization and Style.
|Fixed issue for dropdown element in mobile browsers for DataPages with AJAX enabled.
|Fixed issue with extra system fields added to the downloaded data.
|Fixed performance issue in View.
|Fixed issue with deleting an application that has a folder with a duplicate name.
|Fixed issue for showing an incorrect error message when uploading a file with a duplicate name.
|Fixed issue with using Tab key to move to the next cell containing dropdown in Grid Edit mode.
|Fixed issue with omitting new characters in HTML Block, Header and Footer.
|Fixed issue with grouping label in Report DataPages.
|Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp for records inserted by Triggered Actions.
|Fixed issue with incorrect limited number of records processed by an Action.
|Fixed issue related to inserting duplicate values in unique Formula Fields.
|Fixed issue with DELETE block with WHERE clause that could not be executed.
Have a Feature Request?
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.