Caspio Webhooks (Beta)
We are pleased to announce the beta release of Caspio Webhooks for automating real-time data communications between different applications and systems. The beta release includes outgoing webhooks: HTTP requests triggered by events in Caspio tables and sent to a destination application or system.
The key features include:
- Ability to create outgoing webhooks using Caspio’s point-and-click interface or REST API
- Multicast webhooks to send data to multiple destination URLs
- Support for table record insert, delete, and update events from DataPages, datasheet, and REST API
- Customization of payload fields
- Support for secret key for additional security
- Call throttling options to configure the rate of calls per second
- Activity statistics and logs
Note that the current beta release does not support creating webhooks on tables that have triggered actions. This limitation will be addressed in an upcoming release.
During the beta period, Caspio Webhooks is available for current Grow and Corporate-level plans (Silver, Gold, etc).
Learn more about Caspio Webhooks.
Enhancements to Caspio Directories
Caspio Directories, our new turnkey identity and access management service is updated with the following:
- Ability to customize the style of the user portal to match your preferred color scheme or branding
- Support for List data type fields in forms for creating or editing users
Learn more about Caspio Directories.
|204306||Directories||Fixed issue with bulk user activation.|
|206427||DataPages||Removed “Multiple Options per Line” as a field option for Yes/No and Radio button data source fields.|
|206542||Tasks||Fixed issue with redirection to logout destination pages.|
|208842||Import||Fixed issue importing apps with DataPages based on a view and File data type fields.|
|209003||Tables||Fixed a Safari browser issue with opening large tables.|
|210383||DataPages||Fixed issue with a responsive pivot report containing fixed rows and columns.|
|210520||DataPages||Fixed issue with incorrect error appearing on Update Forms.|
|210643||Triggered actions||Fixed issue with duplicating applications which contain triggered actions.|