Caspio Directories is an enterprise-grade identity and access management service. It allows your app end users to access applications securely in the cloud. For example, you can create a directory for your company employees to access the various apps and services on your corporate intranet using single sign-on and two-factor authentication.
Watch this video for a quick overview:
Directories give you the ability to:
- Create groups of users to efficiently update multiple permissions.
- Configure a set of user-facing pages by modifying the properties of a dedicated user portal.
- Enhance sign-in security by requiring users to set up two-factor authentication.
- Configure an external identity provider to serve as the sign-in method for users.
- Authenticate users to Caspio DataPages as well as external applications compatible with SAML 2.0.
Learn more about Caspio Directories: