Caspio offers several standards-based methods to extend Caspio-powered apps and integrate with third-party or internal systems.
- DataHub – Using DataHub’s scheduled import and export to websites, FTP or Amazon S3, you can automate data movement in and out of your Caspio account and integrate with legacy or third-party systems.
- Plugin for Microsoft Excel and Access – Brings real-time online data to your desktop and keeps it refreshed as needed for offline tasks such as data analysis, mail merge, address labels, etc.
- Web Services API – Virtually any scripting or programming language can interface with our SOAP-compatible Web Services API. There is no need to learn a proprietary language.
Read more about various extensions Caspio has to offer:
- Scheduled Import and Export (DataHub)
- Plugin for Microsoft Office
- Map Mashup