An important feature of Caspio Bridge DataPages is that they can be modified with ease. When you open a DataPage in edit mode, all your existing configurations are displayed and can be changed.
Steps to modify a DataPage:
- Select your desired DataPage in the DataPages listing and click Edit. The DataPage Wizard opens and you will be able to modify the configuration of the existing DataPage.
- Step through the wizard one screen at a time to find the area you want to modify.
- You can use the << or >> buttons at the bottom of the wizard to navigate quickly to a specific screen.
- Once you have made your desired modifications, continue to the end of the wizard and click Finish to save.
- Your changes should take effect immediately. There is no need to re-deploy the DataPage.
- Modifying a DataPage follows similar steps as creating a DataPage.