To modify the DataPage style for tablet or mobile screen you must be using a custom style. See Creating or Editing a Style.
- Go to Styles, and open the custom style used in your DataPage.
- Find the element or area that you want to customize and select it on the left panel.
- Click the Source tab.
For most of the elements there are CSS classes with the “_mobile” or “_tablet” suffix, which contain the current settings for tablet and mobile screens:
- “_mobile” refers to screen width 320px – 567px
- “_tablet” refers to screen width 568px – 1024px
- Edit the CSS as needed. You can create _mobile or _tablet versions of any existing class. Ensure that the proper suffix is used.
- When finished, click the Save button at the bottom of the window.