Enhance user experience in your apps by providing a tailored welcome page upon logon or by guiding users to a designated page after logout.
For example, you can redirect users to a personalized welcome page or dashboard after a successful logon, displaying relevant information or features based on their user profile or preferences, or show a special promotional page or offer after users log out, encouraging them to engage with new products, services, or discounts.
Steps to add custom URL redirections:
- In a directory, click the Security tab.
- From the left menu, select Sign-in and sign-out.
- In the Sign-in redirection section, in the Redirect to list, select URL, and then enter the URL of the page that you want to display after a successful user logon.
- In the Sign-out redirection section, in the Redirect to list, select URL, and then enter the URL of the page that you want to display after a successful user logout.
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.