All users in your directory will have a specific status, depending on the state of their account. You can select All users to see a complete list of users with all statuses.
The following user statuses are used in Caspio Directories:
- Active – users can sign in.
- Inactive – users cannot sign in until you activate them.
- Pending user activation and Activation expired - users cannot sign in until they complete their activation process.
- Locked – users made too many failed attempts to sign in and need to reset their password before being able to sign in. You can define the number of failed attempts allowed in the Security tab.
- Suspended – users suspended by a directory administrator. They cannot sign in until unsuspended.
- Password expired – users are required to change their password upon their next sign-in.