You can easily enable data download for your search results. It allows your users to download the results in a variety of formats.
- Edit your Report DataPage.
- Navigate to Results Page Options screen.
- Click the Advanced tab and in the Download Options section, select one or more File format options to download search results.
- Configure the remaining setting of Download Options to meet your particular needs.
- To configure PDF settings, click on the edit icon after you selected the PDF check box. You can easily customize the following options:
- The PDF display settings such as: header and footer, margins, page orientation, page breaks, repeating table header row.
- In header and footer use PDF specific system parameters [@cbDataPageName], [@cbPageNumber] and [@cbTotalPages] to show the DataPage name, page number and total number of pages.
- The default behavior of the download link: Download or Open in browser (to preview the document before download or print).
- Additional page breaks after custom number of records.
- Enable showing table header row on every page.
Note: If Unicode characters such as extended Latin characters, symbols, emoji or non-Latin characters are used in the report, they may look different in the downloaded PDF.
Note: The PDF download option is not available in some plans. Check our pricing page for details.