You can easily enable data download for your search results. It allows your users to download the results in a variety of formats.
- Edit your Report DataPage.
- Navigate to Results Page Options screen.
- Click on Advanced tab and select one or more File format options to download in search results.
- Configure the remaining setting of Download Options to meet your particular needs.
- To configure PDF settings, click on the edit icon after you selected the PDF download option. You can easily customize the PDF display settings such as header/footer, margins, page orientation, page breaks, and repeating table header row.
New system parameters [@cbDataPageName], [@cbPageNumber] and [@cbTotalPages] are available to show the DataPage name, page number and total number of pages respectively in the PDF header and footer.
Note: The PDF download option is not available in some plans. Check our pricing page for details.