The Email logs allow you to monitor the history of email notifications sent from your DataPages, Triggered Actions and Tasks.
The Email logs contain the following information:
- Log ID – Unique ID of a log.
- Date (UTC) – Date and time in UTC format.
- App name – Name of an app that triggered an email.
- App ID – Unique ID of an app that triggered an email.
- Message origin – Source of an email, that is DataPage, Triggered Action or Task.
- Message origin name – Name of a DataPage that triggered an email.
- DataPage ID – ID of a DataPage that triggered an email.
- From – Email address from which a message was sent.
- Reply to – Email address used for reply to.
- To – Recipient email address.
- Cc – Secondary email address a message was cc’ed to.
- Bcc – Secondary email address a message was bcc’ed to.
- Status – Status of an email sent:
- Success – Email was successfully generated and sent.
- Failure – Email was successfully generated but failed to send due to errors.