To view all available logs in your account, select Tools from the upper menu, and then click Logs. From the list of available logs, click Open for each log to view the log data.
Each log type contains the following information
- Name – Type of a log.
- Records – Number of log records.
- Retention policy – Period for keeping log data. Default to Never expire in beta release. More options will be provided in future releases.
- Lock icon – Lock icon is placed next to a log name if the log is not available for your plan.
Note: Depending on your Caspio plans, some logs may not be available. For more information, see Caspio plans and pricing.
You can perform the following actions in each log table:
- Sorting – Click on a column name to sort the data based on the column.
- Filtering – Select Filters on the right side of the table and apply criteria for fields in the dropdown. You can also apply filter directly from the column header.
- Grouping – Select Columns on the right side of the table and drag a field you want to group under the section Row Groups. You can also apply grouping from the column header.
- Rearranging a column – Drag and drop a column to the desired location.
- Pinning a column – Click the icon in a column and select Pin Column > Pin Left/Pin Right in the dropdown menu.
- Auto-sizing a column or all columns – Click the icon in a column and select Autosize This Column/Autosize All Columns in the dropdown menu.
- Resetting columns settings – Click the icon in a column and then select Reset Columns in the dropdown menu.
- Selecting displayed columns – Select Columns on the right side of the table and choose which column should be displayed in the dropdown.