The SMS logs allow you monitor the history SMS notifications sent from your DataPages, Triggered Actions and Tasks.
The SMS logs contain the following information:
- Log ID – Unique ID of a log.
- Date (UTC) – Date and time in UTC format.
- App name – Name of an app that triggered an SMS.
- App ID – Unique ID of an app that triggered an SMS.
- Message origin – Source of SMS, that is DataPage, Triggered Action or Task.
- Message origin name – Name of a DataPage that triggered an SMS.
- DataPage ID – Appkey of a DataPage that triggered an SMS.
- Recipient – Recipient phone number.
- SMS count – Number of SMS account for the sent message. Multiple SMSs are used for long messages.
- Status – Status of sent SMS, that is success or failure.
Note: SMS Notifications are available in select plans. For more information, see Caspio plans and pricing.