Account Notifications display Caspio system alerts and announcements. They are integrated with various account functions such as Import/Export and Data import/export tasks. An alert may also appear to notify you about account-related announcements, such as scheduled maintenance or billing credit card expiration.
The notification icon in the top menu bar displays how many new alerts you have.
To view the details of a notification, select a particular notification and click Details.
You can also view the following notification details:
- Status Icon – represents the status of the notification: Success, Error and Warning.
- Attachment – the clip icon to the left of the notification title indicates that the notification contains an attachment.
- Notifications – describes the notification with any related link. The property can be expanded to display multiple notification details.
- User – displays the user name of the person who requested the activity.
- Status – indicates whether the notification is Active or Deleted.
- Date/Time – displays the date and time of the performed activity.
- Size – the size of the file that was imported or exported.
Note: Notifications are periodically cleansed for performance.