Account Messages display Caspio Bridge system alerts and announcements. They are integrated with various account functions such as import/export and Caspio Data Hub. An alert may also appear to notify you about account-related announcements such as scheduled maintenance or billing credit card expiration.
|The icon next to the Messages option in the top menu bar displays how many new alerts you have.|
To view the details of a message, select a particular message and click Details.
You can also view the following message details:
- Status Icon – Represents the status of the notification: Success, Error and Warning.
- Attachment – The clip icon to the left of the message title indicates that the message contains an attachment.
- Messages – Describes the message with any related link. The property can be expanded to display multiple message details.
- User – Displays the user name of the person who requested the activity.
- Status – Indicates whether the message is Active or Deleted.
- Date/Time – Displays the date and time of the performed activity.
- Size – The size of the file that was imported or exported.
Note: Messages are periodically cleansed for performance.