You can set your Caspio DataPages to a default width by editing the DataPage Style. The DataPage will add line breaks to DataPage content such as data and labels to attempt to fit into that width. If the content cannot be confined to the width specified, the DataPage will overflow. This article also explains how you can use a div tag, or the Frame deployment model to create scroll bars if a DataPage overflows its fixed area.
Set the width of a DataPage using a Style:The steps to set the width of a DataPage are:
- In Caspio bridge All Assets, select Styles from the sidebar menu. Select the Style that is applied to your DataPage and click Edit.
- Click on the Source tab to view the CSS source of your DataPage formatting.
- Forms and Details Pages – From the Forms/Details section choose the layout option. In the Source panel locate the .cbFormTable section.
- Results and Calendar Pages – From the Results Page section select Table, List/Grid, or Calendar Layout according to your DataPage type. In the Source panel find the section .cbResultSet + the DataPage type. The standard Caspio Bridge styles for these DataPage types already include a width attribute, so you will only need to adjust the current value.
- Charts – To set the size a Chart it is best to modify the appropriate values directly in the Chart DataPage wizard.