Your Caspio Bridge data can be exported to your local computer at any time and to a web repository such as an FTP site or Amazon S3 through Caspio DataHub if your Plan includes the feature. Tables can be exported in the following formats:
- Microsoft Access database
- Microsoft Excel worksheets
- Caspio Bridge XML
- CSV text files (Comma Separated Values)
Caspio Bridge Apps can also be exported at any time for archiving or sharing with others. On-demand export files are compressed in the ZIP format for faster download. File sizes of exported files are unlimited and a link to them remains in account messages area for 7 days. Images, documents and other files of your tables can be included in data exports. View definition and View records can be downloaded as well.
The following export methods are available:
- In the Tables listing, point to a specific table, click More > Export, and follow the steps.
- In the top menu bar click Tools > Export.
With this option you can exports apps, tables, or any other objects.
The wizard will guide you through exporting what you need and further configuring the export settings.
- In the top menu bar click Tools > Scheduled Tasks to automate regular exports to a data repository such as an FTP site, Amazon S3 or to email the files.
- In Tables and Views opened in Datasheet a Download option is available to download the data. If a filter is enabled, the filtered data is exported.
Exporting Tables Containing Non-English Characters
Tables containing non-English characters can be exported in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel and Caspio Bridge XML formats. However, Comma Separated (CSV) text files do not support non-English characters.