Enhancements to Caspio Directories
Caspio Directories is our new turnkey identity and access management service for your app users.
Here is what's new in this release:
- Ability to enhance user profiles with field values using Text64000, Number, Integer and Yes/No data types
- Ability to include user profile fields using data from a related table
- Ability to customize the fields shown in the user list view
Learn more about Caspio Directories.
Enhancements to Document Generation
Document generation populates PDF documents with values from your Caspio database, so app users can easily download pre-filled PDF files with real-time data.
We added the following capabilities:
- Ability to customize how Yes/No fields are shown in PDF files (True/False, Yes/No, Y/N, 1/0, or other custom text)
- Watermarks are now displayed in template previews
- Ability to populate data from related tables
- Minor UX and navigation improvements
Learn more about Document Generation.
|175072||SMS logs||Fixed issue with logs for SMS with an empty phone number field.|
|192749||Triggered actions||Fixed issue with returned value conversion type in Select statements used in Case-When statements.|
|197343||Tasks||Fixed issue displaying an error code with a correctly functioning block.|
|197350||Tasks||Fixed issue saving records which exceed allowed characters.|
|202608||Tasks||Fixed issue with showing the number of sent emails after reaching a daily limit.|
|205130||Authentication||Fixed issue showing error when app user session expires.|