If you are experiencing problems with SMS delivery, it may be due to the following issues:
- You don’t have sufficient SMS credits. See Logs to check the credit costs.
- The recipient country is not enabled to receive SMS in the Account Settings.
- You’re using an invalid number – check the country code. SMS messages are not available for landline numbers.
- The recipient’s mobile is not within mobile range.
- The message content isn’t valid. For example, the delivery may be affected if:
- There’s an URL link in the body of your message.
- There’s content related to gambling/betting/adult content in your message.
- There’s a Unicode in your message.
- Your message is split into multiple parts. Very long, multipart messages can cause problems for certain destinations.