If you experience issues signing into your Caspio account, check the below troubleshooting tips. Be sure to refer to our Service Status twitter feed for the latest updates.
Verify that your CaspioID and Password are entered correctly and that the Caps Lock is not on.
Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Close all your browser windows.
- Open a new browser window and go to the Caspio homepage.
- Click on the Login button in the upper-right corner.
Update Your Bookmarks
Previous bookmarked URLs (such as https://b4.caspio.com/modules/login or https://pages.caspio.com/login) are no longer valid.
- Update your bookmarks to use the current login URL: https://id.caspio.com/.
- Otherwise, you can always go to the Caspio homepage and click on the Login button in the upper-right corner.
To reset your password, read this article: Forgot Your Password.
Getting “Too many failed logins” Error?
You may receive this error if your account is locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts made within a certain time. Wait for the period of time stated in the error and then try again to log in.