Watch the video below to see a quick summary of the 34.0 release:
Caspio Directories (Beta)
We are pleased to announce the beta release of Caspio Directories — an enterprise-grade identity and access management service for unlimited users.
Directories are designed to help you streamline the entire user management process securely in the cloud.
Key features include:
- A centralized interface to manage user identity, access permissions and security policies
- Automated workflows for user verification and enrollment
- Enhanced security using two-factor authentication
- A self-serve user portal to edit profile information and reset passwords
- Compatibility with existing Caspio user tables and authentication objects
- Federated single sign-on (SSO) using Caspio or any other SAML 2.0 identity provider (Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin, etc.)
- SSO connections to Caspio and third-party apps that support SAML 2.0 (Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- SSO connections to Caspio apps located in different Caspio accounts
- High scalability for unlimited users, unlimited identity providers, and unlimited SSO app connections
Directories are currently available as a beta release to corporate-level plans (e.g. Silver, Gold, Platinum).
Learn more about Directories.
Enhancements to Document Generation
We added several improvements to Document Generation:
- Parameters can be inserted into mapped fields, so multiple field values can appear within the same template field.
- You can now utilize table relationships when mapping fields, where the display values from related tables appear in the generated PDF file.
- You can now set custom default values for fields with empty values or unmapped fields.
- Text watermarks can now be added to generated PDF documents.
Learn more about Document Generation.
Enhancements to SMS Notifications
We added the ability to display a sender name in SMS notifications. This option is available for select countries that support sender names, as indicated when enabling SMS countries.
Learn more about Adding SMS Sender Name.
Additionally, SMS credit pricing was adjusted for select countries in order to reflect current market rates.
Enhancements to Account Usage Screen
Under Plan and Billing, we improved usage statistics with additional monthly, daily and downloadable reports across more resources, as well as filtering by custom date ranges.
Learn more about Account Usage Statistics.
Please note the feature deprecations listed below. If you utilize these features, you may need to take action before the retirement date to minimize the impact on your applications.
- Google Map Mashup generator
- Frame deployment
- SEO deployment method
- WordPress deployment
- SOAP Web Services
Learn more about Deprecations and their retirement dates.
|82397||File upload||Fixed a file name issue in uploaded files. Starting in the 34.0 release, disallowed characters will be replaced with underscores.|
|175295||Import/Export||Fixed import issue replacing apps after renaming field names in tables used in a view.|
|179892||Import/Export||Fixed issue with legacy data types in imported apps.|
|181417||Document generation||Fixed issue with generated PDF documents from DataPages deployed across multiple instances.|
|182517||Document generation||Fixed issue with DataPage previews when parameters are used in the PDF file name.|
Have a Feature Request?
Submit your ideas and feedback regarding product features in the Caspio Ideabox.