In some applications, such as sales tracking, project management, and order management, users may need to sort values in charts to easily analyze reports in a dashboard. In this article, we will guide you on how to add a custom button to dynamically sort values in the column chart DataPage. This can also be applied to other chart DataPages.
- Edit your column chart DataPage.
- Add a Header and Footer in the Configure Chart Options screen of the DataPage wizard.
- Disable the HTML Editor in the Header section.
- Copy and paste the following code in the Header section:
- Disable the HTML Editor in the Footer section.
- Copy and paste the following code in the Footer section:
- Save the DataPage.
<button id="button" class="cbSubmitButton" type="button" onclick="toggle()">Reverse Sort Order</button>