A reset button is perfect when you want to enable the possibility to clear all entries on a form. To add the button:
- Go to Configure Fields screen in your DataPage Wizard.
- From the toolbar at the bottom of the left pane, click the Insert button and select an HTML block. It inserts a new HTML block to the list of DataPage Elements below the selected element.
- If the HTML block is not at the bottom of the list, select it and click the down arrow until it is the last item on the list.
- Select the newly inserted HTML block. It opens in GUI mode. Click the Source button so you can directly enter or modify the HTML code.
- Enter the following code in it.
- Click Finish to save your DataPage. Then open the DataPage in Preview mode. A Reset button will be displayed on the form which will clear the entries.
<input type="reset" value="Reset">