The App Access logs allow you to monitor the activities of the authenticated users that access your apps.
The App access logs store information about:
- Successful or failed logins using Authentication or Connection.
- Successful or failed password changes.
The App access logs contain the following information:
- Log ID – Unique ID of a log.
- Date (UTC) – Date and time in UTC format.
- App Name – Name of an app that a user logged in.
- App ID – Unique ID of an app that a user logged in.
- User ID – Unique user identifier (i.e., email address, username)
- Event – Event upon which a log has been created, that is authentication, connections, password change or password reset.
- Restriction Object –Name of authentication, connection objects or password reset DataPages.
- ID Service – Authentication method, that is Caspio, Google, OpenID or SAML.
- Status – Status of an event, which is success or failure.
- Description – Description of the cause of failure.
- Source IP – User IP address.
- Device Type – Desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Device – Name of a device brand.
- Browser – Name of a browser.
- Browser agent – Name of a browser agent.
Note: App Access notifications are available only in some Caspio plans. For more details, see the current Caspio plans and pricing.