The Caspio platform and end-user applications support current versions of the following browsers on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Caspio authenticated DataPages require third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to Caspio applications or may have issues filtering data in reports. In this case, a default Caspio system message will be displayed to notify you of the issue.
How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
The following section provides steps to enable cookies and cross-site tracking in various browsers:
- In the top right corner of the browser, click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon, and then click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Privacy and security.
- Click Third-party cookies, and then select the Allow third-party cookies radio button.
- On the Mac OS bar, click Safari > Settings.
- Click Privacy, and then clear the Prevent cross-site tracking checkbox.
- Click Advanced Settings, and then clear the Block all cookies checkbox.
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, turn off the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking option.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced.
- Under Privacy, turn off the Block All Cookies option.
- In the top menu bar, click and then select .
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Select the Standard or Custom option.
- For the Custom option, select Cross-site tracking cookies, and isolate other cross-site cookies as a preference for Cookies.
- In the top right corner, click Settings and more, and then click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions.
- On the Cookies and data stored page, click Manage and delete cookies and site data, and then set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data. (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.