You can import a previously exported view into any Caspio Bridge account. The tables used in the view must exist in the account or you need to import them together with the view.
- In the top menu bar, click Tools > Import to start the import wizard.
- Select a file that contains your view and start the upload.
- Select the app into which you want to import the view.
- In the Configure Objects section, select an import type for each of the source objects:
- Create New – Create a new view object.
- Replace – Overwrite an existing view object.
- Click Import.
- Check the import details and click Close.
You can export a view or download its data. Exporting a view saves the definition of the view on your computer. View export files contain no data. To ensure that the view can be recreated at a later time, export its tables.
There are two ways to start the export and continue it in the export wizard:
- In the Views listing, point to a view and click More > Export.
- In the top menu bar, click Tools > Export.
You can download the data of a view when the view is open in Datasheet. The Download option is at the top of the view. Note that downloaded data cannot be re-imported into Caspio Bridge as a view but as a table.